SAHARA FORCE INDIA
Lucky Draw Contest
Prize: All-expenses paid trip to the 2012 Formula 1 Airtel Indian Grand Prix
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is only open to residents of India.
- Participants must have attained 21 years of age as of October 1, 2012.
- Participants may submit multiple entries.
- Contest entries must include the following participant details – Full Name, Contact Telephone Number, Email Address and City.
- The contest ends October 24, 2012 at 18:00 hours IST.
- The winners will be selected by means of a lucky draw made by the judges (who will be comprised of Sahara Force India team personnel) whose decision will be final and binding.
- The grand prize of the all-expenses paid (subject to Rule 9 and 10) trip to 2012 Formula 1 Airtel Indian Grand Prix will be for the winners only.
- Sahara Force India shall not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury whatsoever that may be suffered or incurred by any person as a result of participating in the contest or arising out of winning a prize or availing themselves of the prize won. Awarding of the prizes will be conditional on the winners accepting any and all associated risk and executing and delivering any and all waivers and or documentation as may be required by Sahara Force India.
- Any and all costs, charges and/or expenses not specifically mentioned in Rule no. 11 are to be borne and paid for by the winners (this includes and is not limited to transportation costs to the airport/hotel from residence and back, room service, laundry, minibar, etc.).
- Participation in the contest by a participant shall constitute unconditional and full acceptance of all the criteria listed herein (as determined in the sole discretion of Sahara Force India and as may be amended from time to time).
- Sahara Force India will bear the costs/expenses towards the following:
- Return air fare to Delhi and back from home destination;
- Grand Prix Race tickets (Practice, Qualifying & Race Day i.e. 26th, 27th and 28th October, 2012);
Hotel stay/accommodation on a twin sharing basis (choice of hotel will be at the sole discretion of Sahara Force India) for 4 nights and 3 days (Check-in on October 25, 2012 Evening and Check-out on October 29, 2012 Morning);
- Fixed meal allowance (in the sole discretion of Sahara Force India);
Local transport to and from the race track from and to the Hotel
- 10 winners will be chosen.
- Sahara Force India reserves the right to use the image of all competition winners, including his or her name and photograph on an online, print, television, outdoor or radio advertisement to promote Sahara Force India, forceindiaf1.com or the Raise The Flag Contest.
- The winners names will be announced on the website or informed via email/phone.
- Sahara Force India reserves the right to alter, change or modify the terms and conditions of the contest at any time.
- Sahara Force India reserves the right to postpone/ cancel the contest for any reason whatsoever including due to the provisions of any Statute or Rules or Regulations as may be in force from time to time.
- Any dispute with regard to the contest will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Mumbai only.
Disclaimer: "This advt. is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trademarks of Formula One Licensing B.V."