05-07 Sep | Monza
|(P7) Sergio Perez||+62.5 secs|
|(P12) Nico Hulkenberg||+72.6 secs|
19-21 Sep | SingaporeView race details
Our site is operated by Force India Formula One Team Limited (competing as Sahara Force India Formula One Team). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 2417588 and have our registered office and trading address at Dadford Road, Silverstone, Northamptonshire, NN12 8TJ. References to "we", "our" or "us" are to Force India Formula One Team Limited.
Information we may collect from you
The business purpose of our site www.forceindiaf1.com ("our site") is to keep users updated on all news relating to the Sahara Force India Formula One Team.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering as a member to use our site or when subscribing to a particular service or requesting further services;
- Information that you provide if you enter a competition or promotion sponsored or organised by us;
- Information that you provide when you report a problem with our site;
- Information you provide when you complete surveys on our site;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders should you order any merchandise from our site; and
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Where we propose to use your personal data for any other purpose we will ensure that we first obtain your consent to such processing or collection.
Through use of services such as Google Analytics, we may collect information about your computer (including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type) for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. The collection of such information also allows us to perform site metrics that enable us to improve the functionality of our site. The information collected is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual or collate any personal data.
Uses made of your data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- For "service administration purposes", which means that we may contact you for reasons related to the service, activity or online content you have signed up for (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service, activity or online content has been suspended for maintenance);
- To personalise the way the content of our site is presented to you. For example, to provide you with information relating to events that are happening in your area (to do this we make use of a Google "geocoding web service application");
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you (where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes);
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We will also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you (if you consent to such use of your data when you register with us). If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please untick the relevant box situated on the membership registration form or contact us directly (at the address below).
We do not disclose personal data to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Our site uses "cookies" to distinguish you from other users of our site. A cookie is a small text file that helps us to make your visit to our site more enjoyable and meaningful to you. For example, cookies avoid you having to log in every time you come back to our site. Cookies also help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our site and allow us to improve our site. We use the following different types of cookies:
- a "session" cookie; this is stored in your computer's working memory and only lasts for your browsing session. When you close all your browser windows, or when you shut down your computer, the session cookie disappears forever.
- a "persistent" cookie; this is stored on your computer's hard drive until a specified date, which could be tomorrow, next week, or 10 years from now. Persistent cookies stay on your computer until either: a) they expire; b) they are overwritten with newer cookies; or c) you remove them.
We may allow other companies to display advertisements on our site. To do this, an advertiser will place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the advertiser to recognize your computer each time you view an online advertisement. In this way, advertisers may compile information about where you saw their advertisements and determine which advertisements have been clicked on. This information allows an advertiser to deliver advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you. We do not have access to or control of the cookies that may be placed by an advertiser. These cookies do not allow the advertiser to collect personal data from the user.
Your browser can be configured not to accept cookies, however, this may prevent you from having access to certain functions or features of our site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored securely by us and we have systems, policies and procedures in place to protect your data from loss, misuse or alteration. Where you have a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Further, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we consider selling our business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets;
- If Sahara Force India Formula One Team or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
As stated above, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the membership registration form or by contacting us at Sahara Force India Formula One Team, Dadford Road, Silverstone, Northamptonshire, NN12 8TJ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act") gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.