- Saturday, May 25, 2013
10-12 May | Catalunya
|(P7) Paul Di Resta||+68.9 secs|
|(P13) Adrian Sutil||+1 Lap|
23-26 May | Monte CarloView race details
Latest UpdatesView all »
- Friday, May 24, 2013
- Wednesday, May 22, 2013
- Wednesday, May 22, 2013
- Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Latest VideosView all »
- Tuesday, May 07, 2013
- Saturday, February 02, 2013
- Thursday, January 31, 2013
- Monday, January 14, 2013
- Friday, December 21, 2012
News - British GP
Make a Banner Contest
18 Jun 2012
The British Grand Prix at Silverstone is our ‘home away
from home’ and we are celebrating this year by offering 5 lucky fans the chance
of being our guests at the race. Enjoy the fast-paced action first-hand across
all 3 days of the race weekend. As a special, we are also going to give you
exclusive behind-the-scene access to the Sahara Force India pit garage.
To have the privilege of being one of the 5 lucky winners, participate in our ‘Make a Banner’ contest.
Come feel the force…
For more details refer to the Rules and below:
- The theme of the banner will be to show support for Sahara Force India at the British Grand Prix.
- The banner must be hand-crafted and not computer generated.
- The minimum size of the banner is 23 inches (height) x 33 inches (width).
- There is no restriction on the kind of materials that can be used to make the banner (e.g. paper, cloth, thermocol, etc.)
- The contest is only open to residents of the UK.
- Participants must have attained 18 years of age as of June 1, 2012.
- Participants may submit multiple entries.
- Participants are required to submit via email an image or video explaining the theme/ design of their banner and the materials used to design and create it, to - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contest entries must include the following participant details – Full Name, Contact Telephone Number, Current Address, Profession and Age (including Date of Birth)
- The contest commences on June 18 and ends June 24, 2012 at 18:00 hours BST.
- 5 winners will be announced on July 2, 2012.
- The winners will be selected in the sole discretion of the judges (who will be comprised of Sahara Force India team personnel) whose decision will be final and binding.
- The winners will each receive the prize of an all-expenses paid (subject to Rule 15 and 16) trip to the 2012 British Grand Prix (for self only).
- Sahara Force India shall not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury whatsoever that may be suffered or incurred by any person as a result of participating in the contest or arising out of winning a prize or availing themselves of the prize won. Awarding of the prizes will be conditional on winners accepting any and all associated risk and executing and delivering any and all waivers and or documentation as may be required by Sahara Force India.
- All costs, charges and/or expenses not specifically mentioned in Rule no. 17 are to be borne and paid for by the winners
- Participation in the contest by a participant shall constitute unconditional and full acceptance of all the Rules of the Contest (as determined in the sole discretion of Sahara Force India and as may be amended from time to time).
- Sahara Force India will bear the costs/expenses towards the following:
- Grand Prix Race tickets (Practice, Qualifying & Race Day i.e. 6th, 7th and 8th July, 2012);
- Hotel stay/accommodation on a twin sharing basis (choice of hotel will be at the sole discretion of Sahara Force India) for 3 nights and 3 days;
- Fixed meal allowance (in the sole discretion of Sahara Force India);
- Local transport to and from the race track from and to the Hotel