You will be involved in the design and development of electrical/electronic systems and equipment as required by the team. You should have a good degree or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, have recent analogue and digital circuit design experience and have worked for a minimum of 2 years in a similar role ideally within the motorsport, aerospace or automotive industries. We are looking for a practical engineer who is prepared to take a hands-on approach and follow projects from concept, through design, manufacturing and testing, providing support as necessary. The successful candidate will have experience in most if not all of the following areas:
- Design & development of hardware/firmware for real-time embedded systems
- Automotive electronic systems
- High speed data acquisition systems
- Sensor signal conditioning design
- Wiring harness design to mil. spec.