One of the stand out drivers from last year’s F1 Esports final in Abu Dhabi, especially after THAT last lap battle with Brendon Leigh, Fabrizio’s talent and raw pace isn’t to be doubted. Hoping to go one better than last year’s second place, he’s back for 2018 and ready to chase after the title.
- Q: Who is your favourite F1 driver ever?
My all time favourite is Ayrton Senna.
- Q: Which car is your favourite to drive?
I like to drive single seater cars, but the 2017 F1 spec has to be the most enjoyable for me!
- Q: Which was your favourite year in F1 and why?
2014, because that’s when I really started to watch Formula 1 and the season was beautiful with the battle Hamilton / Rosberg.
- Q: What type of driving style do you think you have?
I would say an aggressive style, I like over steer-y cars.
- Q: When did you first start racing online?
I started to race online in 2015 but only in 2016 in competitive leagues like AOR.
- Q: How did you find the level of the competition in the F1 Esports Series 2018 Online Qualifiers?
It was a good idea to do the races, because you can see who has the best racecraft between the 10 guys racing against each other. They were fair events in my opinion.
- Q: What does your average sim racing day look like?
When I have to prepare for events like last year F1esports or even this year’s Pro Draft, I train nearly 5 hours p/day.
- Q: How do you prepare before a race?
I do the last few sessions and I have already all in my mind of how the race has to be played out, by myself. I like to always have something to drink before the race and I always enter in my simulator/cockpit from the left side.
- Q: If you had one favourite moment from the Silverstone trip, what was it?
There were many but if I had to choose it would be the race, watching the cars coming at full speed and see some overtakes through Stowe was something else and obviously the race was one of the best, of the season so couldn’t ask for more.
- Q: If you could pick any race in the world to go to, which would it be and why?
I would choose Monaco without any doubt, because it is my favourite track and the races are always special to watch.
- Q: Did you feel the pressure, sat there in the Pro Draft?
Not really, even if I didn’t have the best Pro Draft in terms of performance and the results were by far not showing what I can do. I knew one team would see past the Draft and give me the chance to fight for this championship.